Best replacement valve kit for Carvin X212B amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Carvin X212B amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These premium quality valves ensure an upgrade in tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement valve kit for the Carvin X212B comprises: 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7) and 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6L6GC Matched power valves.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Carvin X212B amplifier. This is because they give a superb tone at a very attractive price. Note, you can also order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs or quads. However, we recommend that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Regain the power and clarity of your Carvin X212B guitar amplifier. So get yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. So this is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Carvin X212B amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Carvin X212B with JJ valves ensures you will get awesome tone. These kits offer superb value for money. Don’t forget, if you have any questions about replacing the valves on Carvin X212B please drop us an email and we will get straight back to you. We have more than 30 years of experience we are sure we can help.
We also recommend that you take a look at our very helpful FAQ section. Here you will find the answer to most questions as well as lots of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
Compare the quality. The Best Value replacement valve kit for Carvin X212B on the market today.
- Superior valves giving an upgrade in tone, power and performance.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world every single day.
Carvin X212B Product Description
The original X100B came to prominence in the 1980s. Artists like Steve Vai and Frank Zappa made this amplifier very popular. The Series IV version is probably the most sought after. It features a master volume with boost mode and a 4 button optional foot-switch. This covers channel select, effects, reverb and boost. The tone is best described as “highly desirable vintage”. The amplifier is available in X212B combo format with all the same features as the X100B head. The cabinet is fitted with two Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. So there’s no doubt that this helps achieve that great vintage tone.
So click here to read more about the Carvin X212B.