Need a replacement valve kit for Carvin X100B amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for the Carvin X100B will get your amp sounding better than ever. These premium quality valves give your superior tone and power.
So get your amplifier sounding as good as it possibly can with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit.
The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement valve kit for Carvin X100B contains:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6L6GC digitally matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Carvin X100B amplifier. This is because they are premium quality valves that guarantee superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs/quads but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time.
So restore the power, clarity and sparkle to your Carvin X100B guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Stunning tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Carvin X100B amplifiers?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Carvin X100B please drop us an email. We have over 30 years of experience so we’re sure we can help.
You may also like to take a look at our FAQ section where you will find the answer to most of the questions we get asked each week.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Carvin X100B on the market today.
- These premium quality valves give a significant upgrade in performance compared with most stock valves.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested and the power valves are digitally matched for optimum sound.
- We offer fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance so you know your valves will arrive safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world every single day.
If you would like to know more about Replacement Valve Kit for other Carvin amplifiers click here.
About the Carvin X100B guitar amplifier:
The Carvin X100B series valve amps were a mainstay on many arena stages and MTV videos throughout the 1980s. Artists such as Frank Zappa, Craig Chaquico and Steve Vai all played Carvin X100B amps. Steve Vai recorded a song called “Blue Powder” featuring the Carvin X100B. The release of Series IV includes a master volume switchable to boost mode and a 4 button optional foot-switch with LED indicators (Channel, Effects, Reverb, Boost). As a tribute to the original Carvin X100B amps, the new Series IV is badged with the vintage Carvin logo.
Want to know more about the Carvin X100B Guitar amplifier click here.