Looking for a replacement valve kit for Bugera 1960 Infinium amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for the Bugera 1960 Infinium will get your amp sounding better than ever.
The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This Replacement Valve Kit for Bugera 1960 Infinium consists of:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Bugera 1960 Infinium amplifier. This is because they guarantee a stunning tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched quads but it’s always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Bugera 1960 Infinium guitar amplifier. So grab yourself a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Bugera 1960 Infinium amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Bugera 1960 Infinium with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits really do offer superb value for money. So if you have any questions about replacing the valves on Bugera 1960 Infinium please drop us an email.
We get asked the same questions mots weeks so we have created an FAQ section which is well worth a visit.
We also provide lots of tips on upgrading your valves and dispel a few myths along the way.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Bugera 1960 Infinium on the market today.
- Every valve kit is carefully tested at the factory and again at our warehouse where it is digitally matched.
- These selected premium grade JJ valves deliver superior tone and performance.
- We offer a range of delivery options at check out with full tracking and insurance so you know they will arrive safely.
About the Bugera 1960 Infinium Amplifier Head
The Bugera 1960 Infinium Head is a hand-built, 150 watt, all-valve head. It features two preamp channels with four input jacks for gain control. Setting the inputs up to operate as separate, parallel, or cascading gives you flexibility on tone. The Bugera 1960 Infinium Head optimises the performance of your output valves and distributes the load evenly. The life monitoring LED readout is a really nice touch. It indicates when a change of valves is necessary and if your amp is healthy.
The traditional 2-channel, 4-input preamp head produces a great range of vintage tone configurations. It also features FX loop with true bypass and feeds a preamp section that features three ECC83 valves. So this gives you vintage hot-rodded tone and high gain. Bass, mid, treble, and presence controls provide tools for tone and fine-tuning.
Meanwhile, the master volume control with true bypass. This means extra oomph when you need it. Another feature is the variable impedance options. This makes this all-valve guitar amplifier compatible with almost any cabinet.
Conclusion: Well made and will undoubtedly last many years of hard knocks even on the road.
Click here to learn more about the Bugera 1960 Infinium guitar amplifier.