Need a replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT Soloist 60 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT Soloist 60 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These premium quality valves are a significant upgrade in tone and power compared with the stock valves supplied. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement valve kit for the Blackstar HT Soloist 60 comprises: 2 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7) and 2 x matched EL34 power valves.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Blackstar HT Soloist 60 amplifier. They guarantee you will get awesome tone at a very attractive price. You can order these amplifier valves singly, the power valves as matched pairs or a complete kit.
However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So restore the power, clarity and sparkle to your Blackstar HT Soloist 60 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is the number one priority for any Blackstar owner. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT Soloist 60 amplifiers?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Blackstar HT Soloist 60 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
We get asked the same questions most weeks so we have created a very useful FAQ section where you will find all the answers to the most popular questions. You will also find lots of great tips on upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT Soloist 60 on the market today.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched before we post it to you.
- These selected premium grade JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- International shipping – we ship all over the world.
About the Blackstar HT Soloist 60:
The Blackstar HT Soloist 60 is the ultimate compact gigging guitar amp for players who want the power to handle larger venues but in a 1×12 combo format. The HT Soloist has two channels and four modes. These are augmented by an additional specially voiced foot-switchable Boost. So the boost will add up to 10db and can be used in conjunction with the OD Body switch for fat, singing leads.
In modern mode, the amp has more headroom and tighter bass response. The power stage runs in Class AB. Switch to boutique clean and the power amp is reconfigured to run in Class A with less headroom, while the emphasis is more on mids and highs. The lead channel has a similar voice switch that alters the negative feedback, giving a tightly controlled crunch or a livelier, looser response.