Best replacement valve kit for Ampeg SVP Pro amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Ampeg SVP Pro amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb valve kit comprises:
4 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
1 x Premium Grade JJ ECC82 preamp valve (also called 12AU7).
We always recommend JJ valves for the Ampeg SVP Pro amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Ampeg SVP Pro guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week. We also provide lots of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Ampeg SVP Pro on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested and digitally checked before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amp.
Some models of this amp suffer from a low ground hum. Quite a lot of owners have reported this although not all. This can often be removed by simply replacing the ECC83 in the V5 position with another ECC82.
Other owners have had success by using a Hum Destroyer (Behringer make a good one) between the SVP and the amp.
It is strange that not all models suffer with it and we have heard many explanations over the years. Some people say it is a ground hum caused by insufficient grounding and others say it is a variation in manufacture as not all amps suffer from it.
Replacement valve kit for Ampeg SVP Pro and which valves are best.
Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. All valves 100% guaranteed. Carefully matched and selected.