4 x Electro Harmonix 6L6EH power valves for guitar amplifiers
This replacement valve set includes 2 x digitally graded and matched 6L6EH valves for guitar amplifiers. The Electro Harmonix name is highly regarded in the valve world and is a favourite of amny amplifier manufacturers – notably Marshall amongst many others.
This superior quality valve pair comprises
- 4 x digitally matched Electro Harmonix 6L6EH power valves/power tubes.
We recommend EH valves because they guarantee awesome tone and power at a very attractive price.
You can also order all our amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs and matched quads but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the power, clarity, and sparkle to your guitar amplifiers. Treat yourself to a brand new set of EH valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is the most important factor for any guitarist. These superior EH valves give amazing tone and power. They are a significant upgrade when compared with the stock valves that are supplied with many amplifiers.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve life. Amps are made to take the knocks so this is equally important when it comes to the valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve set comprising 4 x 6L6EH matched valves?
Buying this replacement valve set ensures you will get an incredible tone and performance from your amp .
If you have any questions please drop us an email. We are always happy to help and advise.
Do take a look at our very useful FAQ section first though. Here we answer all the popular questions we get asked as well as providing lots of useful hints and tips if you are looking to upgrade your tubes.
The best quality 4 x 6L6 matched valve kit on the market today
- Every kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded and matched before we dispatch.
- Premium grade selected valves giving both improved tone and performance.
- We offer fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with complete confidence.
- All valves are currently in stock and ready to dispatch.
- Global delivery – We ship all over the world every day.
Why Use a Matched Pair or Quad of Valves?
In a guitar amplifier with two output valves, in simple terms, one valve is pushing the speaker cone and one is pulling it. In an amp with four output valves, the same applies but the amp has twice the power.
With the same signal applied to each valve in the pair, you can see that it’s important that each valve gives an identical amount of push or pull. If this was not the case, fidelity would be lost.
So you MUST replace all the output tubes at the same time and you should buy your 6L6GC matched pair from a reputable dealer. At AmpValves we digitally test all incoming stock and sort into matched pairs or quads. A matched pair or quad means each valve gives the same bias current under identical conditions of plate voltage and grid bias voltage.
Which guitar amplifiers do the 6L6EH Electro Harmonix valves fit?
These superb amplifier valves fit many different guitar amplifiers produced by a variety of different manufacturers. 6L6GC tubes have a very specific sound so please check the exact valves you need for your amplifier by clicking here.