Need a Replacement 3 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 Valve Kit for Your Guitar Amplifier?
This replacement valve kit includes 3 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched power valves for guitar amplifiers. These premium quality valves guarantee awesome tone and power and are a significant upgrade in tone and power compared with most stock valves.
The best value-for-money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb valve kit contains:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 digitally matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ Electronics valves for this valve kit. They guarantee amazing tone at a very attractive price. JJ is one of only three manufacturers in the World. So don’t pay more than you need to for rebranded valves with marked-up prices.
We also stock Sovtek valves if you prefer the Sovtek brand.
ECC83 and EL84: Guitar Amplifier Compatibility.
This guitar amplifier valve kit was designed for many guitar amplifiers including:
- Bugera V22.
- Crate V18.
- Fender Blues Junior, Bassbreaker 15.
- Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36.
- Jet City 20H, 20HV.
- Laney LC15, VC15, LC15R, TT20, IRT15H, IRT Studio.
- Peavey ValveKing 20MH, ValveKing 20, Classic 20 Mini Head.
- Traynor YCV15.
- Vox AC15C1, AC15C2, AC15CC.
That’s not every amplifier – there are lots more. This kit will also work with any amplifier that requires 3 x ECC83 and 2 x matched EL84 power tubes.
To find your amplifier and the valves it needs click here.
You can also order all our amplifier valves singly, the power valves as matched pairs or a complete set. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle with your 3 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched valve kit for guitar amplifiers. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is the number one priority for any serious guitarist. The tone of the amplifier is everything. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve.
- Long valve life. We know guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit: 3 x ECC83 preamp valves and 2 x EL84 matched power valves?
If you have any questions about replacing your existing valves please drop us an email. We are the leading suppliers of JJ valves so we will be happy to answer your questions.
We also recommend that you take a look at our very helpful FAQ Section.