Valves for Budda Superdrive V40 amplifiers
The Budda Superdrive V40 212 (Head and Combo) amplifier uses:
- 2 x ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x 6V6S matched power valves/power tubes.
Over time your valves will lose their tone and their power. A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding like new again. We always recommend JJ valves for the Budda V40 212 Combo Amplifier. This is because they guarantee you will get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five valve manufacturers in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
Order your valves for the Budda V40 212 below and hear the difference.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested and digitally matched.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the Valves on your Budda Superdrive V40 212 Combo.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please drop us an email. One of the team best suited to answer your question will get straight back to you.
We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
About the amp:
- Exclusive Dual Class, Hot Bias preamp.
- Custom-wound transformer with 4/8/16-ohm switch
- Multiple speaker outputs
- 2 x 12″ custom-designed budda Phat loudspeaker
- Rhythm and Drive Level controls
- Brite control.
- Pull Mid knob for “Vintage” mid setting
- Effects Loop
- Slave output with level control in parallel with power section
- Point to Point hand wired power section
- Finally Weight Unpacked: 57.32 lb(26 kg)