Best replacement valve kit for Vox NT50H-G1 amplifiers.
Our replacement valve kit for Vox Night Train NT50H-G1 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These selected Premium Grade JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb replacement valve kit for Vox NT50H-G1 comprises: 3 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4 and 2 x Premium Grade JJ EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Vox NT50H-G1 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier.
You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs. However, we always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can. This is the fastest and cheapest way to get your amp sounding as it should.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Vox NT50H-G1 guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is the number one priority for any Vox owner. These valves are warm, rich, fat and juicy. These valves deliver
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. So it’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also important when it comes to the valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Vox NT50H-G1 with JJ valves ensures you will get amazing tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on the Vox NT50H-G1 please drop us a line. We have more than 30 years of experience so we will be delighted to help.
Also, check out our FAQ section where our team answers all the popular questions we get asked each week.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Vox NT50H-G1 on the market.
- These selected premium quality JJ valves are a significant improvement compared with the valves supplied with the amp.
- Each valve is carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- We offer a range of fast delivery with full tracking door to door. So you can order with total confidence.
- Global shipping. We deliver all over the world on a daily basis.
- We have 30 years in the business so you are are in very safe hands.
About the Vox NT50H-G1
The Vox NT50H-G1 was produced from 2009 to 2013. It is a 50 watt, all-valve, two-channel head. Designed to be as portable as it is powerful, the Vox NT50H-G1 can you take you from clean to mean. If that’s not enough, it still weighs under 30 lbs. The amp features a three-band EQ for each channel, giving you all the control needed to create a unique tone in seconds. Meanwhile, modern features like the Bright switch allows you to get a more traditional Vox “chime”. In addition, the Thick switch, bypasses the EQ to offer more gain, giving you a modern distortion.
Click here to read more about the Vox NT50H-G1.
Note: Click here if you need valves for a Vox NT50H-G2 which was introduced in November 2013, it uses only three ECC83 preamp valves not four.
Replacement valve kit for Vox NT50H-G1 and which valves are best.
Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. So get your amp sounding like new again. Remember, all our valves are fully tested and 100% guaranteed.