Best replacement valve kit for your Peavey Delta Blues 115 amplifier
What Valves Does The Peavey Delta Blues 115 Amplifier Use?
This replacement valve kit for the Peavey Delta Blues 115 contains:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
Please note that both the Delta Blues 115 and the 210 models both use the same set of 7 valves.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Peavey Delta Blues 115 amplifier. This is because they guarantee awesome tone, power and long valve life.
These valves are a significant upgrade in quality compared with the stock valves supplied with this amp. You can buy valves as singles, the power valves as matched quads, or a complete kit of replacement valves for this amplifier. So order your valves below and hear the difference they make.
Replace the valves on your Peavey Delta Blues 115 amplifier and hear the difference.
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Peavey Delta Blues 115 please do not hesitate to get in touch. We have over 30 years of experience and so we will be happy to advise.
If you have never changed your valves before, please take a look at our very helpful FAQ section before you get in touch. Here we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week.
- Every valve kit is fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Selected Premium Grade valves for superior performance. 100% guaranteed.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know your tubes will arrive safely.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Peavey Delta Blues 115 amp:
The 30W Peavey Delta Blues Amp is your amp if the blues is your way of life. Classic style, classic tone and modern versatility. If the blues is your way of life, this is your amp.
30 classic all-tube watts are way louder than solid-state. Modern flexibility comes from a tremolo with speed and intensity controls, pre-and post-gain controls on the lead channel.
The amp also features a 3-band passive EQ, a boost switch, an external speaker jack, and an effects loop.
So whether you are jamming or gigging, this amp delivers every time. The all-new Celestion Fullback speaker makes sure your tone is pure and loud.
Features of the Peavey Delta Blues 115:
- Tremolo with speed and intensity
- Pre and post gain controls on the lead channel
- Master reverb
- Effects loop
- 22-1/2″W x 21″H x 11″