Best replacement valve kit for Peavey 6505 212 combo amplifiers.
Our replacement valve kit for Peavey 6505 212 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier.
Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you bought it with this awesome guitar amplifier valve kit.
The best value for money amplifier valve kit on the market today.
This superb replacement valve kit includes:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Peavey 6505 212 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched quads but it’s always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Peavey 6505 212 guitar combo amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely the number one priority for any Peavey owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Peavey 6505 212 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Peavey 6505 212 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Peavey 6505 212 please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
We also suggest that you visit our very helpful FAQ section where we give the answer to most questions. There are also lots of useful hints and tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Peavey 6505 212 on the market.
- Selected Premium Grade JJ valves for superior tone, power and performance.
- Every valve kit is carefully tested twice and then digitally balanced and matched for optimum performance.
- We offer a range of delivery options with full tracking and insurance.
- International orders. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Peavey 6505 212
The Peavey 6505 212 is a 2 channel, 60-watt combo featuring 2 x 12” Sheffield 1200 speakers. The Sheffield 1200 speakers are in a closed cabinet to ensure plenty of low end. This amp’s foot-switch features Lead/Rhythm channel select and a Reverb On/Off.
A three-band EQ offers plenty of control over the legendary 6505 sound while a Resonance and a Presence control allow for fine-tuning. The Rhythm channel uses Pre/Post Gain controls and Bright/Crunch switches to provide great cleans to crunch. While the Lead Channel also has Pre/Post gain it is designed to produce heavy distortion.
The Peavey 6505 212 is part of the celebratory collection commemorating 40 years of Peavey (1965-2005). While known as the 5150 Series, these amps became the go-to guitar amps for Rock, Hardcore and Metal bands. This is due to their relentless power, raw tone and road-proven durability of these amps.
Click here to read more about the Peavey 6505 212 guitar amplifier.