Looking for great sounding valves for your Orange TH100 amplifier?
What Valves Does The Orange TH100 Use?
The Orange TH100 has nine valves. It uses 4 x ECC83 (also known as 12AX7) preamp valves, 1 x ECC81 (12AT7) and 4 x EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Orange TH100 amplifier. This is because they deliver superior tone, power and performance – all at a competitive price.
You can order these singly, as matched quads or a complete kit of replacement valves for the Orange TH100 amplifier.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay more for rebranded versions of the same valve.
Order your valves below and hear the difference.
Do you have any questions about replacing your valves?
Do take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked about changing your tubes. You can also drop us an email and one of the team will get back to you. We have over 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- Premium quality valves that deliver superior tone and performance when compared against stock valves.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. so you know your valves will arrive safely.
- International delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About The Orange TH100 Amplifier
This is an incredibly versatile amp packed full of face-melting rock and metal tones, but capable of cleaning up to a sparkly chime. Those who hear it reminisce about the now-infamous Orange AD140, an amp considered by many to have been the best lead amp ever made. The Orange TH100 has only six knobs split between dedicated clean and dirty channels. Dial-in everything from blues to country, classic rock to nu-rock, and then finish off by dialling the shape knob to 10 for the perfect metal tone.
A power selection switch on the Orange TH100 front panel, coupled with the option of removing two output valves from the circuit on the back panel, allows the player to choose between 100 watts, 70 watts, 50 watts, and 35 watts RMS output. It’s like having 4 amps in 1.
Specifications for this Orange amp:
- CLEAN CHANNEL: Volume, Bass, Treble
- DIRTY CHANNEL: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Half-power switch on front 2 or 4 power tube switch on the rear
- Features: FX Loop
- Set Output HALF, 2 Output Tubes = 35w, Class AB-1
- With Output HALF, 4 Output Tubes = 70w, Class AB-1
- Set Output FULL, 2 Output Tubes = 50w, Class AB-2
- With Output FULL, 4 Output Tubes = 100w, Class AB-2
- (The power amp will overdrive earlier when switched to the HALF, Class AB-1 position)
- Speaker Out: (1) 16 Ohm, (2) 8 Ohm
- Dimensions: (W x H X D) 55x24x24cm,
- Weight: 15kg