Need a replacement valve kit for Orange AD15 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Orange AD15 amplifiers means you can discover the full potential of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding the best it can be with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best amplifier valves on the market today. This valve kit comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valve (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 Balanced preamp valve for the phase inverter (position V2)
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ GZ34 rectifier valve.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Orange AD15 amplifier. This is because they guarantee awesome tone, power and long life.
These valves are a significant upgrade to the stock valves supplied. JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. Buying from the source means you get extraordinary value for money. So don’t be fooled into paying more for rebranded versions of the exact same valve.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today and hear the difference they make.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority if you own an Orange amplifier has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great sounding valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your amplifier please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help. We also have an FAQ section where you will find the answers to the questions we get asked the most, about changing your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Orange AD15 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- The digitally matched power valves deliver awesome valve tone and power.
- Premium quality JJ valves that deliver superior tone and performance. A significant upgrade in tone and performance.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do our customers think of this valve set?
“OK – so I was hoping for a slight lift (in quality when I bought these valves). Initially, the volume boost was a nice surprise – but after playing for a while with cleans through to hard-core, with a little blues in-between, what I got from these tubes was a transformation in every department (I mean bass, tone ‘n’ mids) ….. I am so glad I bought these valves ….. Five stars!” J.G.
What Orange say about the Orange AD15 and AD30 amplifiers.
“We made the AD30 head without reverb, the AD30R 2×12 combo with reverb, and the AD15 combo with a 10” or a 12” speaker [AD 15/10 and AD 15/12]. We then made a twin channel – the AD30HTC. It was great news for us when Jimmy Page chose the AD30 single channel heads for a tour he did with the Black Crowes, and Jimmy still uses them”. Damon Waller – Former Orange Managing Director.
Click here to read more about the Orange AD15 amplifier.
Best replacement valve kit for Orange AD15 amplifiers. Our premium quality JJ valves give awesome tone, power and performance. All valves 100% guaranteed.