Replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM410 amplifiers.
What Valves Does The Marshall JVM410H and JVM410C Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit for the Marshall JVM410 amplifiers contains 9 valves.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected and Balanced JJ ECC83 for the phase splitter position V5.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
Alternatively we can supply 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL34 power valves or EL34 MKII power valves if you prefer.
Marshall power valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though.
Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM410 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the Marshall JVM410 amp:
The 100 Watt all-valve JVM410H head redefines versatility thanks to four tonally independent channels.
These are clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2, each with three switchable modes.
Each mode reconfigures the gain structure of each channel, making twelve modes in total.
The JVM410H front panel looks mind-boggling with its twenty-eight controls and eight switches. However, because it is intuitively laid out, it’s remarkably simple to use. The JVM410H features four studio-quality digital reverbs (one per channel).
It also has individual channel EQ, two master volumes, and a memory that can recall your reverb, FX loop and master settings.
Combining some of the finest Marshall sounds, the Marshall JVM410H has a vast tonal palette. This takes you from ‘Plexi’/JTM45 cleans through JCM800 roar to modern high gain.
A Guitar World Magazine review said: ‘Sio it’s the ultimate rocker’s Marshall and maybe the most significant Marshall amp since the JCM800.’
Marshall JVM 410 Features.
- 100-Watt valve head.
- Independent, foot-switchable channels-Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2.
- Studio quality, foot-switchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- Two FX loops Series/Parallel & Parallel.
- Series/Parallel FX loop is foot-switchable.
- 6-way, 7-LED foot-switch with memory capabilities.
- Finally the all-important weight factor: 22kg.