Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. So get your amplifier sounding as good as new with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This Replacement Valve Kit for Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary comprises 3 x ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7) and 2 x ECC82 valves/tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly but we always recommend that you change all your valves at the same time.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters the most. This is the number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. We all know that guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about replacing your valves?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so one of our team will get straight back to you.
Also, take a look at our very useful FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary on the market.
- Selected premium-grade JJ valves. Get a significant upgrade in amp tone and power.
- Every kit is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- We offer fast delivery with door to door tracking and insurance included. So you know they will arrive safely.
- International delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary amplifier summary:
The Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary is a 1 watt, two-channel amp that pays homage to Marshall in the 2000s. Powered by 3 x ECC83s and 2 x ECC82s, the Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary has authentic JVM tone and look. The two channels, Clean and Overdrive, are foot-switchable and have independent Volume and Gain controls. In addition, a resonance button adds a tasty resonant bass boost.
The Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary features shared Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence controls. This provides great flexibility and tone shaping. An effects loop allows you to run any of your own external effects pedals before any gain stage. Also, a “neighbour friendly”, low power switch allows you to switch the 1-watt output down to just 0.1 watts. The combo version of the Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary features a Celestion 8” speaker.
Click here to read more about the Marshall JVM1 50th Anniversary guitar amplifier.