Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4501 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4501 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 pre amp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ matched 5881 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JCM900 4501 amplifier. This is because they guarantee a superb tone, amazing power, and long life. You can also order these amplifier valves singly, the power valves as matched pairs a complete kit. It is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can. It’s a small price to pay to get your amp sounding its very best.
So restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your Marshall JCM900 4501 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of JJ valves today.
- Awesome tone. Without a doubt, the number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is equally important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have decades of experience and so we are sure we can help.
Do take a look at our FAQ section first. Here we answer all the popular questions we get asked every week. You will also find some very useful tips on upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4501 on the market today.
- Each valve is carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally graded and matched.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking so order with total confidence.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the Marshall JCM900 4501 amplifier
The JCM900 4501 is the single speaker combo version of the JCM900 4500 head.
Marshall has specialised in the production of valve amplification since 1962. The unique tone and playing response of the valve has formed the cornerstone of the Marshall “Sound of Rock”. The JCM 900 models split into two distinct product ranges, the Master Volume SL-X and the Dual Reverb. Though they share a common ancestry and have similar rear panel functions their applications are quite different.
Click here to read more about the Marshall JCM900 4501.