Best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 amplifiers.
Replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL5O amplifier. What Valves does The Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit for the Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH preamp valves (also called ECC83).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix Balanced 12AX7EH for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Marshall valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
This Selected Premium Grade valve set delivers the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic. this ensures so you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full crisp bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range offering you either crunch or crystal clean when required. A fully saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain across the range. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.
About the Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 amp:
The Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50 amp is a 50 watt all tube. It has 2 channels, classic, and ultra. Each channel has two modes: classic has clean and crunch and ultra has lead1 and lead2. So it’s really 4 channel if you count the two modes in each channel. The Crunch mode on the Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50H in clean has a very light 70’s “bluesy” style overdrive. The Ultra distortion is quite heavy and well suited to hard rock.
The amp also has a reverb effect for both channels which is nice enough. The EQ on the Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50H has a ton of features but, as always they don’t do much to adjust the tone. They just fine-tune it. The DSL50 is a 50 Watt version of the best selling all-valve DSL100.
So you’ll find the same tonal versatility and features inside that made so many of the world’s foremost players and journalists dub the DSL heads ‘the best Marshalls ever!’.
If you’ve lost your user manual you can download a copy here.