Best replacement valve kit for Marshall JMP 1986 50w Superbass amplifiers?
This replacement valve kit for Marshall 1986 bass amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Premium grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7)
- 1 x Premium grade balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position (V3)
- 2 x Premium grade matched Marshall EL34 power valves/power tubes.
If you currently have Marshall valves in your amplifier and love the sound then this is the valve set for you.
We also sell Electro Harmonix and JJ Electronics valves if you prefer these brands.
Marshall valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall 1986 50w bass amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
This Selected Premium Grade valve set delivers the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic. this ensures so you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full crisp bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range offering you either crunch or crystal clean when required. A fully saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain across the range. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.