Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall 1959HW amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall 1959HW amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever.
These Selected Premium Grade JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This Replacement JJ Valve Kit for Marshall 1959HW comprises: 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3 and 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall 1959HW amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Marshall 1959HW guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life – guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is equally important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Marshall 1959HW amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall 1959HW with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Marshall 1959HW please drop us an email. We have over 30 years of experience we are sure one of our friendly team can help.
We also recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of useful advice on upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall 1959HW on the market.
- Best valves for Marshall 1959HW amplifiers.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested twice and then digitally matched before we ship to you.
- Fast delivery options including next day delivery. Fully tracked and insured so order with complete confidence.
- Global shipping – we ship all over the world.
Marshall 1959HW Overview:
The Marshall 1959HW is a hand-wired, accurate reissue of the legendary 100 Watt Super Lead from 60 years ago. It is powered by 3 x ECC83s and 4 x EL34s to produce the classic tonal notes of those early Plexi style amps. Being a non-master-volume amp, it has a sweet, responsive and harmonic gain when driven hard, just like the originals.
In addition, to make the Marshall 1959HW sound as authentic as possible, Marshall used original thickness, original pitch matrix, point to point tag boards.
The transformer is an extremely important part of the Marshall 1959HW. In order to capture the golden tone, Marshall worked closely with Dagnall to recreate the famous later-era ‘Plexi’ power transformer. They took the best features from earlier ‘Plexis’ and the later ‘Plexis’. The idea was to make a modern alternative that’s the best of both worlds. It’s part of what makes the Marshall 1959HW so incredible.