Best Replacement Valve Kit For Laney VC15 amplifiers
What Valves Does The Laney VC15 Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit For Laney VC15 amplifier includes:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter (in position V3 which is the one furthest from the input jack).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Laney VC15 amplifier. This is because they guarantee awesome tone and long life – and they don’t cost a fortune.
You can buy valves as singles, the power valves as a matched pair or a complete kit of replacement valves for the Laney VC15. Order your new valves below and hear the difference they make.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please do not hesitate to drop us an email. One of the team will get straight back to you.
We have over 30 years of experience so one of our team is always happy to help.
If you haven’t changed your valves before please take a look at our very helpful FAQ section before you contact us. Here you will find the answer to all the most popular questions we get asked every week.
Note: You do not need to rebias your amplifier when you buy this valve set.
Best replacement valve kit for the Laney VC15 amplifier.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These Selected Premium Grade valves deliver a significant upgrade in tone and power.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- International delivery – We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Laney VC15 amp:
The Laney VC15 is a fantastic sounding 15 Watt valve amp. It’s the smallest amp in the VC range so it is nice and compact. So it’s perfect for smaller venues and in the studio. The VC15 still packs a punch with a range of tones that make the most of the 12AX7 and EL84 tubes; from clean, warm and dynamic to full rich overdrive. The amp has that great vintage sound whilst being able to create the modern tones that guitarists look for.
This is a fixed bias amp meaning it is adjustable (whereas its brother, the VC30, is cathode biased and not adjustable).
The amp’s clearly laid out front-panel is nicely straightforward. It consists of Hi and Lo input options, clean volume, bright switch, drive, drive volume, driver channel select, bass, middle, treble reverb and finally overall tone. They fitted each Laney VC15 amp with a 10” Jensen driver and housed in a very ‘British’ and specifically a very ‘Laney’ look and feel.
It has black basket weave vinyl covering, with black and grey speaker grille and white piping, rugged leather handles and finished with chromed corners.