Need a replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Puretone amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Puretone amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These selected premium grade JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance. A significant upgrade to standard stock valves.
Superbly made for long life. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Puretone amplifier comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valve (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V2.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We recommend JJ valves for the Hughes and Kettner Puretone amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price.
You can also order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Hughes and Kettner Puretone guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Puretone amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Puretone with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Hughes and Kettner Puretone please drop us an email or give us a call. We have over 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Do take a look at our FAQ section before contacting us. Here you will find the answer to all the most popular questions we get asked each week. If you are new to working on valve amplifiers you will find lots of useful hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Puretone on the market today.
- Selected premium-grade JJ valves deliver stunning tone and performance.
- Every valve kit is checked at the factory and then digitally checked, balanced and matched again by us before we despatch to you.
- WE offer a range of fast delivery services at check out with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- International orders. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Hughes and Kettner Puretone Amplifier
This amp offers bare-bones purism- but awesome tone that many guitarists love. An old-school treat.
It’s fair to say that the Hughes and Kettner Puretone offer “No frills, but plenty of thrills” with their single-channel 25W head. A great clear sound but compare it with other amps and you will notice there is no distortion or overdrive.
Now for guitarists who like to use their own pedals that’s exactly what they want. It delivers the most primal, pure, and potent sonic experience an advanced guitarist could hope for. The 3-band voicing section can be faded out smoothly. Meanwhile, the Class A power amp section uses 2 EL 34s power valves.
Click here to read more about the Hughes and Kettner Puretone amplifier.