Need a replacement valve kit for your Fender Bassman Ten amplifier?
This replacement valve kit for Fender Bassman Ten amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7). These replace the original RCA 7025 valves fitted to this amp between 1972 and 1982.
- 1 x Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC81 (12AT7) for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Premium Grade JJ Matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Fender guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. You will find the answers to all the most common questions we get asked each week
The best replacement valve kit for Fender Bassman Ten amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded, balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the amp:
Made between 1972 and 1982 this is now a highly collectable amp, so well worth looking after as prices are rising.
- Silverface up to 1980 then Blackface from 1980 to 1982.
- 1972 – 1976: 50W
- 1976 – 1982: 75W
- Uses 2 x ECC83 preamp tubes, 1 x Balanced ECC81 for the phase inverter and 2 x 6L6GC power tubes.
Tubes for sale for Fender Bassman Ten and which are best.
Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. All valves are new and 100% guaranteed. Carefully matched and selected.