Best replacement valve kit for ENGL Screamer 50 E330 amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for ENGL Screamer 50 E330 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
The Balanced ECC83 which is used for the phase inverter goes in position V4. This is the preamp valve which is the furthest from your input jack. This ensures that the power valves get an identical, or balanced, feed.
We always recommend JJ valves for the ENGL Screamer 50 E330 1 x 12 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price.
We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can. it’s a cheapo price to pay to ensure the best possible tone from your amp.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity of your ENGL guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
If you have never changed your valves before do check out our FAQ section first though.
Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as lots of useful hints and tips. We cover everything from valve amp bias to how to fit your valves and how to get the best possible tone. It’s well worth a look.
The best replacement valve kit for the ENGL Screamer 50 E330 amplifier on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Expected delivery times are shown at checkout depending on the service your choose.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amp:
This amp is for the guitarist who wants to play smashing rock with tamed gain. This would be the perfect amp for you. Killing tube tone and real ease of use are the trademarks of this amp. Complicatedamps do you no favours at all. When you watch your favourite guitarist you will notice that they are focussing on their playing and not constantly twiddling the amp or checking its settings.
This amplifier delivers sparkling clean, a lovely warm harmonic crunch and very powerful, saturated lead tones.
The ENGL Screamer 50 offers superb German build quality and you get an amp that will last a very long time.
Replacement tube kit for ENGL Screamer 50 E330 combo amplifiers.
Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. All of our valves 100% guaranteed.
Don’t forget, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop us an email and one of our team will get straight back to you.