Best replacement valve kit for ENGL Retro Tube 100 E675 amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for ENGL Retro Tube 100 E675 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in tone, power and performance across the range. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter (position V4).
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the ENGL Retro Tube 100 E675 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your ENGL guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any queries regarding this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. One of the team will get straight back to you. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as loads of very useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your valves before.
The best replacement valve kit for ENGL Retro Tube 100 E675 amplifiers on the market.
- Every kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What ENGL say about this amp:
“The new ENGL Retro Tube 100 head features two channels of retro sound variety. Channel One offers warm and silken or well-dressed, sparkling clean sounds and very harmonic crunch sounds with ENGL’s version of Class A character.
Channel Two is a perfectly suited warm overdrive channel offering a wide range of retro tones for the ambitious guitar player.
100% cutting in the studio. 100% convincing on the stage. 100 watts of Retro Tube power. It’s so organic, it’s almost alive”.