Do you need a replacement valve kit for Crate V33 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Crate V33 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. Selected premium quality JJ valves deliver awesome tone and performance. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises: 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as a 12AX7) and 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Crate V33 amplifier. This is because they guarantee a superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs/quads but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Crate V33 guitar amplifier. So treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
So buying our replacement valve kit for Crate V33 with JJ valves ensures you will get incredible tone and performance. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Crate V33 please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
We also recommend that you take a look at our very helpful FAQ section. Here you will find the answer to most questions along with some great hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Crate V33 on the market today.
- Premium Grade Selected valves for superior tone and performance.
- Every valve kit is fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry so you are in very safe hands.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Crate V33
First of all, the Crate V33 is a 33 watt, two-channel head or combo. It uses 3 x ECC83 and 4 x EL84 through 2 x 12” speakers. It produces smooth cleans in channel one and meaty overdrives in channel two. Due to the boost function and built-in spring reverb, this amp is perfect for gigging. In addition, a three-band EQ allows for total tone shaping.
The amp is based on the classic British era amplifiers and is cathode-biased. At moderate volumes, it will chime and ring out as clear as a bell. When cranked up however the Crate V33 will roar and sustain. Other noteworthy features include foot-switchable channels, reverb and boost. All of which are ideal for gigging, rehearsing or recording. Finally, this amp is very well made and will serve you loyally for many years.
Click here to learn more about the Crate V33 guitar amplifier.
This is a Replacement Valve Kit for Crate V33 amplifier or Replacement tube Kit for Crate V33 guitar amplifiers.