Need a Replacement valve kit for Carlsbro TC60 Reissue amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Carlsbro TC60 Reissue amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever.
These Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range.
This superb replacement valve kit for the Carlbro TC60 Reissue amplifier includes:
- 1 x Selected Premium grade Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH pre-amp valve (also known as ECC83).
- 1 x Selected Premium grade Electro Harmonix Balanced 12AX7EH for the phase inverter in position V2.
- 2 x Selected Premium grade Electro Harmonix matched EL34EH power valves/power tubes (also known as 6CA7).
We recommend Electro Harmonix valves for the Carlsbro TC60 Reissue amplifier. They guarantee a superb tone at a very attractive price. However we also stock JJ and Sovtek valves if you prefer these brands.
You can also order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs. However, we strongly advise that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can. It’s a small price to pay to get your amp sounding its very best.
So restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Carlsbro TC60 Reissue guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is the number one priority for any guitarist. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve.
- Long valve life. So guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Carlsbro TC60 Reissue amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Carlsbro TC60 Reissue with Electro Harmonix valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. With more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Also, take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week.