Best replacement valve kit for Blackstar Artisan 10AE amplifiers
This replacement valve kit for Blackstar Artisan 10AE amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valve (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL34 power valve/power tube.
Please note, this amp is cathode biased so there is no need to rebias the amp when you change your valves.
We recommend JJ valves for the Blackstar Artisan 10AE Anniversary Edition amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly but it is always recommended that you change all your tubes at the same time if you possibly can.
We also stock Electro Harmonix tubes for this amplifier if you prefer the EH brand.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Blackstar guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any Blackstar owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for the Blackstar Artisan 10AE on the market
- Every kit is carefully selected, digitally tested and graded before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What Blackstar say about this amp:
“In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines – Artisan, Artist and Series One.
Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
The Artisan 10 AE is a low gain, classic crunch amp that uses an EL34 in the power amplifier and an ECC83 in the preamp stage for a superlative, warm British crunch. In this model, we have included a hot pre-amp Boost for authentic classic rock/indie rhythm playing and vocal Billy Gibbons-inspired leads”.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.