Best replacement valve kit for Traynor YGM3 amplifiers.
Our replacement valve kit for Traynor YGM3 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These Selected Premium Grade Sovtek valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range. The best value-for-money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement valve kit for Traynor YGM3 comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Balanced 12AX7WC.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
Note: The balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter goes in the V4 position which is the preamp valve furthest from your input jack.
We always recommend these valves for the Traynor YGM3 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. It is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the power, drive and sparkle to your Traynor YGM3 guitar amplifier. So treat yourself to a brand new set of selected Sovtek valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Traynor YGM3 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Traynor YGM3 with Sovtek valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
We recommend that you check out our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions. You will also find lots of useful advice if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
Please drop us an email if you have any questions about replacing the valves on Traynor YGM3. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Traynor YGM3 amplifiers on the market today.
- These Selected Premium Grade Sovtek valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- We offer a range of delivery options with full tracking and insurance.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Traynor Reissue YGM3 Guitar Amplifier
The Traynor YGM3 is hand-wired vintage reissue amplifier. As expected, it captures the tone, warmth and responsiveness of one of the classic guitar amplifiers. The Traynor YGM-3 uses hand-wired circuitry throughout. It also uses high-grade fiberglass insulated wire for all connections. Note that wherever possible they sourced the parts for the Traynor YGM3 Re-issue from the original suppliers and built to the original design specifications. Hammond Canada recreated the paper bobbin transformers for the YGM3. They have been a source of Traynor parts since the 1960s. You will also find original Premium polypropylene capacitors, Switchcraft jacks and Accutronics reverb tanks. These are identical to those used back in the ’60s and ’70s. Finally, the original supplier even recreated the unique grille cloth used on the original YGM3.
Click here to read more about the Traynor YGM3.