Need a replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL2 amplifiers?
This replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL2 amplifiers enables you to get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superb Sovtek valves are carefully selected and matched and deliver superior tone and performance. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL2 amplifiers comprises:
- 3 x Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC preamp valves (also called ECC83).
- 4 x Premium Grade Sovtek EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend these valves for the Traynor YGL2 amplifier as they guarantee superb tone and power at a very attractive price. These superior quality valves give you a significant upgrade in sound quality compared with stock valves. Remember there are only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t be fooled into paying higher prices for rebranded versions of the exact same valves.
Grab yourself a brand new set of premium quality valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. These valves give gorgeous cleans, a full and rounded middle with tight, crisp and well-defined bass. The overdrive is warm, rich and fat.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve set?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL2 with Sovtek valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Traynor YGL2 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem. We also recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions on changing tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for the Traynor YGL2 on the market today.
- Best premium quality valves that are fully tested and digitally matched for superior sound quality.
- Fast delivery options with door to door tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely and on time.
- International delivery – We ship all over the world.
About the Traynor YGL2 Amplifier:
The Traynor YGL2 is a 30-watt all-tube amplifier. It uses Class-A circuitry through a single 12-inch Celestion Vintage30. The result is a classic sound in a compact combo design. Designed for both stage and studio, the Traynor YGL2 is built to meet the needs of the discerning guitarist in search of that classic sounding versatile guitar amp. The Traynor YGL2 offers clean and overdrive channels.
Each has separate level controls, master volume and a simple bass, mid, treble tone stack. A simple one-button switch relocates the tone stack relative to the Gain stage. So this means a choice between a crisp ‘American’ style tube amp tone for clarity and definition (USA mode) or a grittier, more ‘spongy’ ‘British’ flavour associated with the great British amps of the ’60s and ’70s. The Traynor YGL2 also features a vintage/modern offering additional tone shaping.
Click here to read more about the Traynor YGL2.