Replacement Valve Kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL201 amplifiers.
What Valves Does The Marshall JCM2000 DSL201 Amplifier Use?
This replacement valve kit for the Marshall JCM2000 DSL201 comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC preamp valves (also known as ECC83).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Balanced 12AX7WC for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
These premium grade Sovtek valves deliver superior tone, power and performance. We always recommend buying a complete kit of replacement valves for the Marshall JCM2000 DSL201. Order your valves below and hear the difference.
Bring back the power and sparkle to your amp by upgrading it to a brand new set of Sovtek valves!
Do you have any questions about replacing your valves?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Marshall JCM2000 DSL201 please do not hesitate to get in touch. We have over 30 years of experience and so one of the team will be happy to advise.
Also, have a look at or very useful FAQ section. Here we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week. We also feature lots of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
- Every valve kit is carefully checked and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- These premium grade Sovtek\ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Marshall JCM2000 DSL201
The Marshall JCM 2000 DSL201 amp is an all-tube 20W combo. As a practice amp, or as a club or gigging amp, the Marshall DSL201 offers a wide range of tonal options.
The Marshall DSL201 is a valve combo that features twelve controls between its two channels. They voiced Channel one for clean and it incorporates Gain, Treble, Middle, and Bass controls. Channel two is voiced for overdrive and includes Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, and Bass controls. Both channels share controls for FX Mix, Reverb, and Master Volume. A standard Presence control, used by Marshall since the beginning, is oddly enough not incorporated on the Marshall JCM 2000 DSL201.
The Marshall JCM 2000 DSL201 uses a pair of EL84 tubes (most famous for their use in VOX amplifiers; notably the AC30 Top Boost) in the power stage and four ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes. The Marshall JCM 2000 DSL201 also has a single input and a standby and illuminated power switch.
If you have lost your user manual you can download a copy here.