Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall 2061X amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall 2061X amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This replacement Sovtek valve kit for Marshall 2061X comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC preamp valve (ECC83).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Balanced 12AX7WC preamp valve (ECC83).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
These Sovtek valves guarantee superb tone, power, and long valve life. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of beautiful sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Marshall 2061X guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone – surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Marshall 2061X hand wired amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall 2061X with Sovtek valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Marshall 2061X please drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
What do customers who bought these valves think?
“OK – so I was hoping for a slight lift (in quality when I bought these valves!). Initially, the volume boost was a nice surprise – but after playing for a while with cleans through to hard-core, with a little blues in-between, what I got from these tubes was a transformation in every department (I mean bass, tone ‘n’ mids) ….. I am so glad I bought these valves. Five stars!”
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall 2061X on the market.
- Every valve is fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- We offer a range of fast delivery services with full tracking door to door.
- Global delivery – we deliver all over the world.
Marshall 2061X Overview:
The Marshall 2061X is a two-channel, 20-watt reissue of the 2061 ‘Lead and Bass’ head form the late ‘60s and early ‘70s. Powered by 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84, the Marshall 2061X is a vintage all valve amp in a compact design. With a manageable 20 watts, this amp is ideal for home use, recording or gigging if you can mic it up. Featuring a silicon diode rectifier, this gives the Marshall 2061X an aggressive edge, making it sound surprisingly modern.
Just like all vintage amps, the Marshall 2061X is best when cranked up. So due to its lower power, it will overdrive at a relatively low volume making it ideal for saturated tones. At full power, this amp can really pack a punch.
The simple front interface means that dialling in the sound in your head couldn’t be quicker. An easy to use Volume and Tone for each channel remove any option paralysis.