This superb replacement Valve Kit for Laney LC30 112 amplifiers includes:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Balanced 12AX7WC for the phase splitter position (V4). This is the one furthest from the input jack and closest to the power valves.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
These tubes guarantee awesome tone and stunning power at a competitive price. These superb premium quality valves give amazing tone and power.
So get your amp sounding better than ever with a brand new set of Sovtek valves.
Upgrading your valves: Any questions.
We have an FAQ section which answers the most commonly asked questions we get each week. But if you have any other questions about replacing the valves on your Laney please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We’ve been selling valves for Laney amps for years so we will be happy to help.
- Premium quality valves/tubes giving a significant upgrade in tone and power.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance.
- International delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
Replacement Valve Kit For Laney LC30 112: All about the amp.
So the Laney LC30 1×12 combo is the amp that picks up where the LC15 and LC15R left off. It’s got a 12″ speaker and puts out 30 watts of power as opposed to 15. It has two channels, separate clean and drive. It also has the same core EQ controls and the reverb and effects loop that are leftover from the 15-watt version. The Laney LC30 amplifier is pretty simple overall, just a great British set of tones.
The master section has a reverb control for controlling overall reverb levels and then a master volume. Getting a good sound out of the amp is pretty easy overall. It’s got a pretty typical EQ layout and the controls react in a typical way for an amp of this style. So they’re not insanely tweakable like a modern style amp (i.e. Mesa Boogie) but they have more of a subtle curve like a Fender or Vox amp.
Replacement Valve Kit For Laney LC30 112: Key Features of the Laney LC30:
- Power RMS: 30 Watts
- Equalisation: Independent Bass, Middle & Treble for both channels
- Bright Switch: Yes: On Clean Channel
- Valves: 4 x ECC83 and 4 x EL84
- Reverb: Yes
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1x 12″ Celestion Seventy 80 Driver.
- Dimensions: 451 x 558 x 278mm (HxWxD)
- Finally the all-important weight: 23 Kg