Best replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever.
These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone, power and performance.
The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb Sovtek valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC (also called ECC83) preamp valves.
- 1 X Premium Grade Sovtek Balanced 12AX7WC for the phase splitter position (V3)
- 4 x Premium Grade Sovtek Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
These Sovtek valves offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. We recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as loads of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
How to remove the valves on a Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 amplifier.
To remove the cover on the ECC83 just treat it like a bayonet fitting by pushing down and twisting off anticlockwise. On the power valves, you do not need to remove the two screws holding the spring in place. Simply lift the spring up from the top (a piece of string slid underneath the top of the spring will help to lift it off) and then the valve will simply slide out – with a little gentle wiggle to help it along. The new valves just push into place on their pins.
The best replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, balanced and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- A significant upgrade in quality compared with the stock valves supplied.
- Sovtek valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
Replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister Deluxe 40 amplifiers and which valves are best.
Our Sovtek valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. All valves 100% guaranteed.