Best replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb Sovtek kit comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek 12AX7WC preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Current Balanced 12AX7WC for the phase inverter in position V2.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
Treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Fender guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.