Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall SL5 amplifiers?
Our superior replacement Valve Kit for Marshall SL5 amplifiers enables will get your amp sounding better than ever.
This Replacement Valve Kit for the Marshall SL5 includes:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH preamp valves (also called ECC83).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix Balanced 12AX7EH for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall EL34 power valve/power tube.
You can order these amplifier valves singly or as a complete set. However, it’s recommended you change all your valves at the same time. It’s well worth it!
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today.
- Awesome tone. For any guitarist, the most important factor has to be the tone of his amp. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps are built to take a lot of knocks. Obviously, this applies to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about replacing your valves?
So buying our replacement valve kit for the Marshall SL5 will get your amp sounding better than ever. If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Also, take a look at our FAQ section.
Here we answer all the most popular questions as well as providing lots of useful hints and tips for anyone upgrading their valves.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall SL5 amplifiers on the market.
- Premium grade valves delivering superior tone and performance.
- Each valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally checked before we ship to you.
- We offer fast delivery with door to door tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
Marshall SL5 Amplifier Summary:
The Marshall SL5 is Slash’s signature Marshall combo. It is an all-valve, 5 watts, two-channel amp. 3 x ECC83s (12AX7EH) and 1 x EL34 valves are used in this amp. It features a simple shared, three-band EQ which works extremely well. In addition, the Marshall SL5 has a shared presence control for even further tone sculpting. The Marshall SL5 was created shortly after the AFD100.
Suffice to say it has that distinctive Slash tone but it was designed as a more “useable” amplifier in the home. The Marshall SL5 features a quality custom-voiced digital reverb that has an on/off switch and a channel shared control.
The single volume control on the Clean channel takes you from authentic Slash clean to Marshall style crunch. While the Overdrive channel is made up of a volume and gain. It certainly has that classic ADF style sound we all love so much.
Click here to read more about the Replacement Valve Kit for Marshall SL5 guitar amplifier.