Best replacement valve kit for Marshall Origin 50 amplifiers
This superb replacement valve set for the Marshall Origin 50 amplifier comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade original Marshall EL34 power valves/Power tubes.
Every one of our valve kits is carefully selected, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
You will also find our FAQ section well worth a visit. Here we give you lots of hints and tips about upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall Origin 50 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These are selected Premium Grade JJ valves that deliver superior tone, power and performance.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry so you know you are in very safe hands.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
These valves are suited to all styles of music and are exceptionally good for blues, rock and jazz as they give you so much con