Best replacement Marshall valve kit for Marshall Lead and Bass 50w amplifiers
This replacement valve kit for Marshall Lead and Bass 50w amplifiers will get your amp sounding like new. This superb valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall Lead and Bass 50w amplifiers on the market
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.