Best replacement valve kit for your Marshall JMP 2204 MKII
This replacement valve kit for Marshall JMP 2204 MKII amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
The set comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Balanced Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
Marshall power valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JMP 2204 MKII amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the Marshall JMP 2204 MKII amp:
Marshall is one of those iconic amp companies that is so synonymous with the music world in general. They have been so easily recognized primarily because of the hard rock guys from the 70s and 60s who really put this company to the forefront for many people. They have such a great sound, great voicing, and pretty much any style of music around.
The Marshall 2204 JMP MKII Master Volume Lead is a very simple, yet very loud 50-watt all-tube amp that gives the highly sought after “Marshall tone”. The 2204 is set up with three pre-amp tubes (12ax7), and two power tubes, normally 6550s or EL34s. Most people prefer the British sound of the EL34. The only knobs found on this amp are for Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master Volume, and Pre-Amp Volume.
It only has a single channel, but inputs for High and Low Sensitivity allow you to play anything from super clean to super raunchy with just the turn of a volume knob. As far as volume, this thing is LOUD, basically like any Marshall. Get the thing above a four or five and your ears will be ringing for days! If you can pick one of these beauties up, do it. They are becoming rarer and are some of the best sounding amps ever made.