Best replacement Marshall valve kit for Marshall JCM900 MKIII Hi-Gain 2100 amplifiers
This replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 MKIII Hi-Gain 2100 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3. That is the one furthest from the input jack.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
These Marshall EL34 power valves are the perfect choice for your Marshall amplifier.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 MKIII Hi-Gain 2100 amplifiers on the market
- Every valve kit is carefully selected to ensure optimum tone and performance. All valve kits are fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonics so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
This carefully chosen valve set will deliver stunning tone across the whole range. The Marshall EL34 power valve is what was supplied with your amp from new. That is the valve that defines the sound of the Marshall amplifier. The bass response is rich and controlled without any muddiness. The rich middle range is the signature for this amp whether you are playing clean, choppy or fully over-driven. These valves switch beautifully as you crank it up. A rich overdrive with exceptional sustain is guaranteed. The top end is the classic sound we expect from Marshall and can be easily dialled in to suit your style of music. That shimmering glassy top end is right there at your fingertips.