Best replacement valve kit for your Marshall JCM800 4210 amplifier.
This replacement valve kit comprises:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH preamp valves (also called ECC83).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix Balanced 12AX7EH for the phase inverter in position V5.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
If you currently have Marshall valves in your amplifier and love the sound then this is the valve set for you.
Marshall valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM800 4210 on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the Marshall JCM800 4210 amplifier.
Marshall Amplification is one of those iconic amp companies that is so synonymous with the music world in general. They have been so easily recognized primarily because of the hard rock guys from the 70s and 60s. This really put Marshall to the forefront for many people.
They have such a great sound, great voicing, and pretty much any style of music around.
This amp is one of those amplifiers that was almost exclusively used throughout the ’80s. It has a great tone and a fast pick attack.
With the Marshall JCM800 4210 you have two channels with a reverb unit. So that’s about it as far as features go.
The clean and dirty channel is cool for the person who needs multiple channels but it wasn’t necessary back when they made it and it eventually fizzled out. This is a 50W combo that has to split channels with a reverb section. So it has a little bit more features than a standard JCM 800 would have. You basically have your clean and distortion channel with a touch of a reverb unit.