Replacement Marshall Valve Kit For Marshall JCM800 2205 amplifiers
This superb valve kit for the Marshall 1987 Original amplifier comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4 (this is the one furthest from the input jack and closest to the power valves).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 Power Valves/Power Tubes.
If you currently have Marshall valves in your amplifier and love the sound then this is the valve set for you.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing the tubes on your Marshall JCM800 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
If you have never change the valves on your amplifier before, please check out our FAQ section first though.
Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips on upgrading and fitting your valves.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall Jcm800 2205 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Premium Grade valves are selected to give your amp the best possible sound. They have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonics.
Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.
The original Marshall EL34 power valves ensue the amp sounds exactly as Marshall expected when it left the factory