Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These selected premium quality valves ensure superior tone and performance. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises: 3 x JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4 and 4 x Marshall matched EL34 power valves.
We recommend Marshall power valves for the Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 guitar amplifier. So treat yourself to a new set of valves today and hear the difference.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 with Marshall valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
NOTE: If you have never changed your valves before, do check out our very helpful FAQ section before you contact us. Here you will find the answer to all the most popular questions we get asked each week.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 on the market today.
- Premium quality selected valves for superior tone and performance.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About The Marshall JCM2000 TSL122
The Marshall JCM2000 TSL122 features the same amplifier section as the TSL100 in a 2 x 12″ combo format. To maximise its already superior sonic powers it has been fitted with two different 12″ speaker types – a Marshall/Celestion Vintage and a Marshall/Celestion Heritage. By combining the unique characteristics of this pairing, optimum tone and performance is ensured.
A 2 x 12″ extension cabinet for the TSL122, the TSLC212, is also available. This 16 Ohm cabinet features the exact same speaker combination to make it the perfect match for the combo, both sonically and visually.
Click here to read more about the Marshall JCM2000 TSL122.