Looking for a replacement valve kit for your Marshall JCM2000 DSL100? You’ve come to the right place.
What Valves Does The Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 Amplifier Use?
This replacement valve kit comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
If you currently have Marshall valves in your amplifier and love the sound then this is the valve set for you.
We also sell Electro Harmonix and JJ Electronics valves if you prefer these brands.
Marshall valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the Marshall JCM2000 DSL100:
The Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100 amp is a 100 watt all tube. It has 2 channels, classic and ultra. Each channel has two modes. Classic has clean and crunch and ultra have lead1 and lead2. So it’s really 4 channel if you count the two modes in each channel. The Crunch mode on the Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100 in clean has a very light 70’s “bluesy” style overdrive. The Ultra distortion is quite heavy and better suited to hard rock. The difference is that lead 2 is basically lead 1 with more fuzz.
Countless hours of R&D and of course listening went into the creation of the 100 Watt DSL100. DSL is an acronym for ‘Dual Super Lead’, so it should come as no surprise that this amp has two foot-switchable channels. Furthermore, each of these channels boasts two modes. So the Classic channel offers a Clean / Crunch option while the Ultra offers Lead 1 or Lead 2. SO Each one of these four modes has been individually voiced as an amp in its own right.
The tremendous tonal versatility of this amp, coupled with a 100% pure valve signal path (4 x ECC83s, 4 x EL34s), Dual Reverb controls, a Tone Shift switch which ‘scoops out’ the mids and a Deep Switch that adds a tight, bowel loosening, low-end boost, caused the guitar world to sit up and take notice right from the outset.
The JCM2000 DSL100 was manufactured at the Marshall production facility in Bletchley, England between 1997 and 2011.