Need a replacement valve kit for your Marshall 6100 amplifier?
This replacement valve kit for Marshall 6100 (head version) and 6101 (combo) will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb valve kit comprises:
- 6 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Electro Harmonix Balanced 12AX7EH for the phase splitter position V7.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade Marshall EL34 matched power valves/power tubes (please check your amp as it may have come with different valves from Marshall).
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall MA50H guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Marshall valves for Marshall amplifiers
All of our power valves are original Marshall valves, branded and fully tested. Every valve is guaranteed.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of incredible sounding valves today. They will restore the power, tone and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Amazing tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amplifiers have to be built to take the knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Please check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as some useful tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall 6100 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Our valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Marshall’s reputation for quality, superb tine and long life is legendary.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About the amp:
The 6100 is the head version and the 6101 is the combo. They were made in 1992 and featured blue Tolex and white lettering. Later that year Marshall changed it to black Tolex. In 1983, the closure of the Tesla valve factory meant there was a global shortage of EL34 power valves and so the model was re-engineered to take 5881 power valves. I’m sure this is something Jim Marshall would not have wanted to do. The new model was called the 6100 LM.
Can you swap to EL34s if you have 6550s?
Well, EL34 amplifiers use 1K ohm screen grid resistors whereas 6L6 amplifiers use 470 ohm. Apparently, Marshall fitted the LM amplifiers with 5-watt 470-ohm resistors. So running EL34 tubes in these amps should not cause you any problems.