Marshall replacement valve kit for Marshall 1959HW amplifiers
This replacement Marshall valve kit for the Marshall 1959HW amplifier will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power.
This superior valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Balanced Premium Grade JJ ECC83 for the phase inverter
- 2 x Premium Grade Marshall Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes. Original Marshall branded EL34 valves.
The balanced ECC83 goes in the V3 position which is the preamp valve furthest from your input jack.
Note: There are three other re-issues of the original 1959 amp from the 1960s which are the 1959S, 1959X and 1959 SLP. They all use the exact same valve kit.
If you currently have Marshall EL34 power valves in your amplifier and love the sound, then this is the set for you. You can order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched quads but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity of your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these superb valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
If you have never changed your valves before, please take a look at our very helpful FAQ section before you contact us.
Here you will find the answer to most questions as well as lots of hints and tips about upgrading your tubes.
Marshall valve kit for Marshall 1959HW amplifiers
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded, balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These are selected Premium Grade valves that deliver superior tone and power.
- Original branded Marshall OEM power valves graded by Marshall themselves for best possible performance.
- We have a range of fast delivery options available with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- We have over 30 years experience in the industry so you know you are in very safe hands.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.