Low gain replacement valve kit for Fender Blues Junior amplifiers
This low gain replacement valve kit for Fender Blues Junior amplifiers is perfect for those players looking for specific advantages over the standard valve set
These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in tone. They also give you a 55% reduction in gain in order to achieve maximum clean headroom.
This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 12AY7 preamp valve for the V1 position.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 for the V2 position.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Fender Blues Junior amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Fender guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement low gain valve kit for Fender Blues Junior on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- 55% reduction in gain giving maximum clean headroom.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- Reduces feedback for instruments such as harmonicas.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
A very warm rounded clean tone with reduced harshness. Light and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.