Need a Replacement 4 x EL84 Valve Quad for Your Guitar Amplifier?
This replacement valve kit includes 4 x JJ EL84 matched power valves/power tubes. These premium quality valves give superior tone and power.
So get your amplifier sounding better than ever with this stunning guitar amplifier valve set. The best value-for-money amplifier valves on the market today from the superb JJ Electronics factory.
This superb valve quad comprises:
- 4 x Premium grade digitally matched and tested JJ EL84 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves. This is because they guarantee a superb tone at a very attractive price. Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay more for rebranded valves from the same factory.
4 x EL84 Valve Set: Guitar Amplifier Compatibility.
This quad will work with any amplifier that requires 4 x EL84 matched valves. If you are unsure if this quad will work with your amplifier just drop us an email and we will get straight back to you. Don’t forget we show which valves most guitar amplifiers use on this website so just follow the link.
MESA BOOGIE AMPS: If you are buying these valves for a Mesa Boogie amplifier please let us know in the “notes” field on your order and we will supply the exact match.
Restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle with your 4 x EL84 matched valve quad for guitar amplifiers. So treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
- Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the World. So don’t pay extra for rebranded amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve set?
If you have any questions about replacing your existing valves please drop us an email. One of our team best suited to answer your question will get straight back to you. We have many years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Before you contact us, we recommend you take a look at or very useful FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions on changing tubes.
We also give lots of useful advice, hints, and tips if you are new to improving your amplifier sound. We cover everything from fixed bias and cathode bias to tube types and balancing.
Not all EL84 amps are cathode biased so use our FAQ section and the link to check. We also list all the power amps that do not need biasing (and of course all our Mesa EL84 valves are supplied at the correct bias so you do not need to bias your Mesa amp when you buy from us).
The best replacement 4 x EL84 matched valve quad on the market today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally balanced, and matched before we ship them to you.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options. Fully tracked and insured.
- Estimated delivery times are shown before you check out depending on your delivery preference.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry. So you can order with total confidence. All of our valves are 100% fully guaranteed.
- International delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
EL84 tubes for sale. Why Use a Matched Pair or matched Quad of Valves?
In a guitar amplifier with two output valves, in simple terms, one valve is pushing the speaker cone and one is pulling it.
In an amp with four output valves, the same applies but the amp has twice the power. With the same signal applied to each valve in the pair, you can see that it’s important that each valve gives an identical amount of push or pull. If this was not the case, sound fidelity would be lost.
So you MUST replace all the output tubes at the same time and you should buy your EL84 matched quad from a reputable dealer. At AmpValves we carefully test and match by hand every single valve. A matched pair or quad means each valve gives the same bias current under identical conditions of plate voltage and grid bias voltage.
These superb amplifier valves fit many different guitar amplifiers produced by a variety of different manufacturers.