2 x ECC83 (12AX7) Valves For Guitar Amplifiers.
Looking for Great-Sounding Replacement Valves For Your Amplifier?
You’ve come to the right place.
Our replacement ECC83 pair of preamplifier valves for guitar amplifiers enables you to restore the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this top quality replacement valve pair. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
About The JJ Electronics 2 x ECC83 Valves.
This awesome valve (tube) has established itself as one of the most reliable and best sounding preamplifier valves for guitar amplifiers on the market today. For many guitarists, this valve really is the “Holy Grail”. As a result, many will not even consider buying an amp that does not have this ECC83 valve inside.
We recommend JJ valves for the ECC83 pair of preamplifier valves as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price.
You can also order preamp valves singly or multiples. You can order power valves singly or as matched pairs, quads or sextets (6). We always recommend that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your guitar amplifier with a brand new ECC83 pair of valves. Treat yourself to new set valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that identifies a truly great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
This preamplifier valve has been in production for many years. So it’s been tested and proven by thousands of guitarists around the world.
Do you have any questions about replacing the ECC83 pair of valves on your amplifier?
Buying our replacement valves will give you great tone. These valves offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing your ECC83 pair of valves on your amplifier please drop us an email. With more than 30 years of experience are sure we can help you solve any problem.
The Best Value replacement ECC83 pair of valves on the market today.
- Each pair of ECC83 valves is carefully selected and digitally tested before we ship to you.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance.
- Global shipping – we deliver all over the world.
- We have 30 years experience in the valve industry so order with total confidence.
In conclusion, the ECC83 is a great sounding valve for guitar amplifiers. It can also be used as the perfect replacement for the 12Ax7 and will give superior quality in tone.
Choose the JJ Electronics ECC83 valve for reliability, awesome sound quality, and superb value for money.