Need a Replacement EL84 Valve Kit for Your Guitar Amplifier?
Our replacement valve kit type 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched for guitar amplifiers enables you to restore the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises:
- 2 x ECC83 valves (12AX7).
- 2 x EL84 matched power valves.
We recommend JJ valves for the 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched valve kit as they guarantee awesome tone, power and long valve life.
Guitar Amplifier Compatibility:
This guitar amplifier valve kit was designed for the following guitar amplifiers:
- Peavey Classic 20
- Vox AC15CC
- Orange Tiny Terror TT15, AD15.
- Carvin Vintage 16
- Fender Pro Junior
- Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 18
- Ampeg J-12T Diamond Blue Jet
- Marshall 2061X Hand Wired
This kit will also work with any amplifier that requires 2 x ECC83 and 2 x matched EL84 valves.
You can also order all our amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs and quads but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle with your 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched valve kit for guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit type 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched?
Buying our replacement valve kit for type 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched made by JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing your existing valves with our new kit type 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you.
What do our customers think of this valve set?
“OK – so I was hoping for a slight lift (in quality when I bought these valves!). Initially, the volume boost was a nice surprise – but after playing for a while with cleans through to hard-core, with a little blues in-between, what I got from these tubes was a transformation in every department (I mean bass, tone ‘n’ mids) ….. I am so glad I bought these valves ….. Five stars!” J.G.
The best replacement 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 matched valve kit on the market today.
- Every valve is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched.
- Fast delivery with full tracking door to door.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.