7025 EH Balanced preamp valve by Electro Harmonix
The 7025 preamp valve became very popular in the 1960s with many leading amplifier manufacturers specifying them, particularly Fender.
Our replacement Balanced preamplifier 7025 EH valve is the perfect high quality replacement for any amp that uses a balanced ECC83 (12AX) preamp valve in the phase inverter position. Whereas other preamp position do not need to be balanced it is generally considered that the phase inverter position should have a balanced valve if possible. This means that both sides of the valve are equally matched so that all the power valves receive the exact same power.
Electro-Harmonix has completely redesigned the structure of the 7025 compared with the standard ECC83/12AX7.
This has resulted in a preamp valve with the lowest noise and microphonics possible. In all samples tested, noise and microphonics could not be detected. As a result it can make a huge difference when useD in the V1 position, although all ECC83 positions in your amp will benefit from the upgrade.
The Electro-Harmonix 7025EH has a beautiful mid-range that ensures clarity and definition as well as an exceptionally smooth top end for warmth.
This valve will work equally well in modern high-gain guitar amplifiers, as well as the extremely sensitive phono preamps.
About the EH 7025 balanced valve.
So, the 7025 valve is a low hum and low noise version of the ECC83, but will you hear the difference?
99% of valve amplifier manufacturers use the standard ECC83 (12AX7) but purists and professionals love to use the 7025 instead. On many amplifiers, particularly Fender, the 7025 is the specified valve to ensure best performance.
We have tried this valve in a large number of amplifiers, both new and old, and found a significant improvement in all cases.
You can order 7025 preamp valves singly or in multiples as they do not need to be ‘matched’ like power valves. We always recommend that you change all your valves at the same time (pre-amp and power valves). It’s a small price to pay to keep your amp sounding better than ever.
So upgrade your guitar amplifier with one or more brand new Electro Harmonix Balanced 7025 valves.
- Awesome tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist.
- Selected Premium Grade EH valves for superior tone and performance.
- A significant upgrade in quality compared with the stock valves supplied with most new amplifiers.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- We also offer a balanced 7025 EH for use in the phase inverter position of your amplifier.
This 7025 valve has been in production for many years. So it’s been tested and proven by thousands of guitarists around the world.
Do you have any questions about replacing the balanced ECC83 valve with a balanced 7025?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your amplifier please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years in the valve industry so one of our team will be delighted to help.
Please take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week. We also give you lots of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement 7025 valve on the market today.
- Every valve is carefully chosen and digitally tested before we despatch.
- Premium grade EH valves deliver superior tone and performance. The choice of professionals.
- We have over 30 years in the industry so you are in very safe hands.
- Fast delivery with full tracking for peace of mind.
- We ship internationally every single day – so buy with confidence.
Balanced 7025 tubes for sale. Brand new fully tested and 100% guarantee.
So, choose our Balanced EH 7025 preamp valve for reliability, superior sound quality and superb value for money.